View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 05:03 PM   #396
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Alan, I have the luxury of knowing I'm not aligned with Anxiety so that isn't something I'm considering but obviously it makes sense for you to work with the information you know.

With that said, I can't envision a scenario where I would defend him this hard if I was working with him. There would be little gain to drawing attention to both of us if we were working as bad guys. I would have quickly tried to distance myself from him today rather than beating this drum.

So my voting question at this point is whether I back the early bandwagon on GE or look at the 2nd surge (is two votes enough to be a surge) pointing at Bullet? I'm probably going with Bullet, but I don't like feeling like I'm being steered by the bad guys and I'm got some lingering concerns about this if I go in that direction.

Since half the people in the game are out here right now, I would be interested in revisiting the tie-breaker reveal scenario. Do people see a downside to revealing they had the tie-breaker on a previous day? We don't have much information to work with in this game, so I would personally be interested in seeing that information revealed.

We know it wasn't Saldana or Swaggs who had it yesterday. I'll freely admit that I did not have it yesterday.

Like I said, I was just saying that we can't rule that scenerio out. I agree though that just based on behavior, Im not really putting you or Anxiety high up my list.

Like you I'm torn though about today's vote. If anything I find Bullet's behavior far more suspicious than GE, and am contemplating switching.. right now I am just baffled at how people jumped all over those votes though.. So I m second guessing myself now
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote