View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 02:04 AM   #418
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

November 2, 3066 – Our forces have unloaded, we have joined the local battalion of tanks. We have Epsilon Regiment here on the ground from Nanking, arguably our best Regiment, loaded with clan and upgraded meches. We have a group of 6 squads of infantry from Nanking, and 6 more locals. We also have Brawler and Defender Companies ready to hit them. 41 fighters are ready to smash, we have 2 battalions of our tanks, including 3rd battalion from Nanking.

We also have a WarShip in the sky to prevent any attempts to escape, and another two days away. And they have nowhere to escape to.

They have fixed two more mechs, and have 59 mechs defending. They also have their 12 DropShips, many of which have weapons on them. They also have mined the area heavily as well.

Against that?

132 mechs
41 fighters
12 squads of infantry
63 tanks

I think we’ll win.

At this point, this poorly off, they radio their surrender, if we’ll let them walk away, they’ll let us take some of their ‘mechs. We tell them we’ll let them walk, no question. But we get all of their mechs and DropShips. Then we will personally return them to Pleione, or anywhere else they want to go within reason, and release them there. We’ve done that before with other groups we faced, and you can see that we don’t lie about that.

They talk it over for five minutes….

They make some counter-offers, but we refuse.

“You invaded us. Twice. You don’t get off with a warning and a wrist slap. Today, November 2, 3066, history will show that Little Richard’s Panzer Brigade was destroyed. The only question is whether or not you will survive it.”

They decide to take their chances. They face off.

(Considering the huge numerical advantage we have from every angle, I don’t want to bother wasting my personal time on this battle. So let’s just toss some dice)

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-10-2015 at 02:07 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote