View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #62
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Thanks Froggie, glad you enjoyed it, I had fun doing it. I was really torn on the content. I wanted to go even more behind the scenes, but we are talking about 14-15 kids here and I just didn't feel right putting too much out there. Better to err on the side of caution IMO. I would never want to put anything out that cast negative light on any kid or gave too much personal information about them. Believe me, I even went back and forth a lot on whether to use first names or numbers.

I also held back on scouting reports as well. Call me paranoid, but you never know if a coach from a team we play might stumble upon my game plan for them in here, lol. I know the odds are long, but again, all coaches are paranoid to a degree.

I will probably do it again next year. I would also really like to post updates on this class as they progress to JV and Varsity if there is interest in that. I think anywhere from 4-7 of this group will make varsity next year and likely see playing time.

Mark me down as being a little more cautious next year. I'm definitely a little more paranoid.