View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 03:36 AM   #3519
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Obviously I liked the time schedule although it did leave room for errors by the wolves. Basically the time zone issue did interfere with our ability to get organised (we also suffered from the same ailment as the villagers - an inability to coordinate, which is unforgiveable for the wolves).

Given a full idea of the rule-set I actually think the game may have been slightly tipped in the favour of the villagers but thean again I would say that. Certainly the rules played strongly into my hands as a wolf. All I had to do was do what I would have done as a villager and create instant suspicion. I think I played almost all of the game as I would have done as a villager (probably wouldn't have arrested Neon, or stood for Consul for that matter) and that includes voice suspicions about Ardent. (Probably not as strongly though). That's because of the advice Path gave me on day one that I should play my normal game.

In some cases I took it too far as my evidence pointed to path's guilt so I mentioned it. I should probably have made more of an effort to sit on that. Then again I thought I was going to be revealed at any time so I thought that it create trust for him.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote