View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 06:20 PM   #122
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

There are 3 recruits this year, only 3. I WILL NOT be accepting anymore recruits until further notice, so DO NOT send me any recruit information. I'll have 18 players to track next season, and that's more than enough. Let's just take a quick glance at these recruits.

SG Colton Mayes (6-6, 225, Desert Mountain HS, Scottsdale, AZ) - ranked #3 in nation.
Top 5 Schools: Kansas, Illinois, Michigan St., Syracuse, Stanford
Scouting Report: Colton is having a tremendous senior year thus far, averaging 20 points and 6 rebounds a game. He is a strong shooter all-around, but his main weakness is defense, as he gets burned a lot. He has talked about going to the NBA, but I think it would be a bit of a mistake. While he would probably get on with a team and earn a few minutes, he can do much better in college.

PG A.J. Tucker (6-2, 185, City HS, Iowa City, IA) - #32
Top 5 Schools: Illinois, Kansas, Iowa, Indiana, Texas
Scouting Report: A.J. is an above average player, with lots of room for potential. Right now he's only averaging 8 points and 3.8 assists a game, and also 3.1 turnovers a game. He's got to work on taking better care of the ball. He has the potential to do it.

PG Patrick Kelley (6-5, 200, DuPont Manual HS, Louisville, KY) - #17
Top 5 Schools: Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Duke, Tulsa
Scouting Report: While Patrick is averaging 13.5 ppg, he is only shooting 9.7% from three point range. He has got to work on his shooting more if he is to be an effective college player. Defensively he seems to be very solid, as he comes up with 3.1 steals a game. He just needs to hit the gym and take about 50 three pointers a day.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote