Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 09:02 AM   #255
PilotMan
Head Coach

I was approached by Antonio Reyes people again! They want a fight in 2 weeks! Are they insane. This is the third time that I have told them to get bent.

Lawrence is finally cleared for training. Let’s see how fat he has gotten with all his time off.

The results aren’t as bad as they could have been, but it isn’t good. He has resumed his very expensive, very rigorous workout in preparation for his next fight. It probably won’t be determined for a while.

Lee Drydon is ready to get back into the ring. I think it has been really impressive what he has been able to do. Considering where his career was going when he signed on. He is going up and he has potential, but I don’t think that he has what it takes to get to the top. I am looking at a couple of prospective opponents for him. Neither would pay very much, but both should be beatable. Drydon currently has five fights remaining, so he isn’t at a critical stage yet.

The fighter that looks the most interesting is Toshihiro Nagai. Nagai, is 6-9-3(4), and is ranked #91. He is a power puncher to the max, but has also tasted the canvas just about as much. This is the highest that he has been ranked. His last fight he was knocked out in the fourth round. He has good skills, but appears to be down on himself. He struggles defensively and his resitance to punches low, and up high is questionable. He hits hard, but Drydon has a very good chin. The fight is booked for two months from now, Lee ought to be in good shape by then.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote