View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #386
twothree
College Prospect

I finally had a season end where a team besides Arsenal(7), Chelsea(5), Liverpool(1), Manchester City(4), Manchester United(11), or Tottenham(11) won the English Premier League. The number after each team's name is how many times they won the league between 2014 and 2052. None of those six teams have ever finished below 12th place in the league over those 39 years.

In quite a shock a team that began play in the North Conference in the 13/14 season ended up champion of the Premier League by one point after the 52/53 season over Newcastle United. AFC Telford United first entered the Premier League in the 43/44 season. Then they got relegated for a year after the 44/45 season. Afterwards, they always finished mid-table in the Premier League from 46/47 through 51/52. AFC Telford United are now the 8th richest English club in my game after winning the Premier League in 2053.

I also got to watch a neat run from out of the Southern Premier by Redditch United. They made it all the way up to the Football League Championship where they stayed for 3 years before coming to rest in League 2.

I have been "on vacation" and not controlling any team since the start of my FMC game, while having all the England, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, and Spain leagues active. I eventually plan to start coaching a team when the league gets to the year 2100 or 2101. That way all the real players, real coaches, and real players who became coaches will be retired.

I am also finally starting to see some variety in which team wins the various leagues, except for the Spanish La Liga. So, there will be a good 75+ years of history that I have watched that will have gotten me invested in my current game. Though, I might delete the Spanish league. It is quite boring to watch two billionaire clubs win 38 out of 40 years. Granada won the league twice.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote