Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 02:00 PM   #422
PilotMan
Head Coach

First week of January, 2008

I have signed another fight for welterweight Glenn Leeds. In two months he is going to face Jose Luis Garza. Garza is 2-2-1(1) in his last five fights, but he is 5-12-1(3) overall. He is an aggressive fighter, with a good punch. He has the power to knock a guy out early or it can go the other way. Defensively he doesn’t scare me much, and he doesn’t hold up well in a barrage of punches either. Still he will be a challenge for Leeds who can seem to beat anyone.

Also, I got on the phone with the manager for Frank Tate. Tate is a Middleweight slugger who is very experienced, but who also has lost 3 out of his last 4 fights. I was interested in striking a deal for him to face my rising, but inexperienced start Andreas Ruelas. It would be a tough challenge for him, but it is time for him to face some tougher competition. Tate sports a 44-10-1(27) record and is currently ranked #75. The fight is scheduled to take place a week after the Leeds - Garza fight.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote