Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 05:34 PM   #426
PilotMan
Head Coach

Here we go again!

Artemio Hinojosa #100 8-4-4(1) v. Ismael Gutierrez #98 6-1-0(3)

This fight is scheduled for six rounds.

For round one I wanted Ismael to go out and feel his opponent out and see what would develop. I am not in a rush to see what Ismael can do here. I am more interested in vindication for me and my fighter. Ismael started off on a tear, and took the fight to Hinojosa early. It is obvious that his power has developed really nice at this point in his career. Hinojosa answerd with a run of nice shots, but the power of Gutierrez appears to be the factor in this round. A good run for Ismael in the last minute rocked back Hinojosa, although he was still fighting back, he was taking a lot of punishment. With the round winding down a couple more big shots and surprisingly the ref jumped in and waved the fight off. Giving Ismael the first round TKO.

The winner, by TKO, at 2:54 of round one......

Ismael Gutierrez!

I am stunned. Let me tell you that the Hinojosa corner from Artemio himself right down to his cutman were pissed off. They felt this should have been allowed to continue. I am not going to argue this. I do like the payday. They get what they deserve. And I get mucho dinero.

This fight will pay about 437k just in winnings from my bet, plus the near 1 mill from the purse of the two fighters. Hinojosa is a quality fighter. Just not a good as Ismael.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote