Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 07:48 PM   #429
PilotMan
Head Coach

I got a surprise phonecall this week. It was from a former lightweight title contender. Pedro Carrasco, who lost by TKO to Damien Essett (doesn’t everyone?) almost two years ago. Since then, he had a bad string of fights. He lost his next three fights by KO or TKO and he fell in the rankings to #36. He recently won a fight, but perhaps the weight of 119 career fights is starting to get to him. He has only been beaten 7 times, and now he wants to fight Omar! Well, I have to tell you I was impressed. They were even willing to pay me an extra 180k or so for the fight. In the end I told them no. Mainly because I was unsure if Omar would be healed by the time the fight rolled around. Even though they want the fight in 9 weeks. You just can’t plan those things. Still, I was impressed. Omar did well against Ross. He is going to be moving up. That sort of scares me for a fighter who only has 11 career fights.

Not a whole lot going on this week. Next week is going to be very busy though.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote