Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 08:31 PM   #403
PilotMan
Head Coach

Well, I couldn’t wait any longer. Melvin is not ready for his title shot, and aside from Essett, Whitaker, or Chavez there isn’t anyone ahead of him. I scheduled a fight between him and #15 Luis Valdez. Valdez finds himself out of the top 10 for the first time in three years. His back to back losses have humbled him a little, in fact, he has only won 1 in his last 4 fights. Melvin should be the favorite, I think that he is the better fighter all the way around. His fight will be in February, next year.

Fight of the week:

Former Heavyweight Champion Peter O’Connell #2 38-5-1(20) v. Muhammad Ali #3 61-6-0(39)

O’Connell is still trying to make a case for a third fight with Joe Louis, while Ali is still waiting for his title shot. Ali rebounded from his loss against Evander Holyfield, with a 5th round TKO over Michael Moorer. While O’Connell beat Anthony Wood in a points decision. Both men are similar in style, but Ali’s stamina is going to see him win this in the later rounds. He is the favorite at 1/3, while the odds on O’Connell are 11/4. If O’Connell wins, he should get that title shot again.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote