View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 01:13 AM   #465
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Welp, Phase 1 is over and I lost 6.6 lbs. in 2 weeks. I've no idea how I went up half a pound when I burned almost 1300 calories doing aerobic exercise and got on a stationary bike later on for an hour. I didn't eat bread, sugar, or anything unhealthy. I seriously wonder wtf is going on sometimes. I haven't been eating salad with my salad dressing, I don't eat sweets, nothing fried... what.the.eff?

You're weight can vary by several pounds based on how hydrated you are, how much food is in you, the weight of the food that's in you, etc. You didn't gain a half pound of fat in a day. That 0.5 pounds was just the difference in the amount of water in your body and the weight of the food in your digestive system from when you weighed yourself the previous day.

1 liter of water = ~2.2 pounds. There's ~33.8 fl oz in a liter and a bottle of water is 8 fl oz (that ones I drink, anyway). That's roughly 0.5 pounds per bottle of water. Maybe you just drank more water than yesterday, and there's your 0.5 pounds.

Your weight is going to go up some days and down the others. As long as the trend is going down, you're doing great.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote