View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #2923
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Chief, We am going to the sale, but we have no idea what was in our room. As soon as We hear from Abe we will make some determination. Also we have planned our night actions to occur during the nights after the djinn sales, so we will have an evening action

Okay, that is weird. He did not cc you or Ragone on my PM response for our party movement.

I'm not going to quote the PM, but so you know, we went left (for you, right) and entered a room with a King holding court with some courtiers. We have the option to Listen to the King.

There are four options to leave, but we can't go forward because that exit is Dvergr/Guzak sized. We can go back, of course. If we go right, it is to darker bricks. If we go left, it's the same color.

As for your night action, maybe you can use that turn to unlock that chest I gave you and see if there's anything of value inside. Or if I get something good from Listening to the King, maybe you can do that.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote