Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 01:18 PM   #453
PilotMan
Head Coach

Maybe I should have stuck with the favorite. Another new Light Heavyweight champ is crowned after Roy Jones scored a 9th round TKO over Bob Foster. (-100k) Jones becomes the 6th champ in three and a half years. Who will bring stability and a long reign to the title?

The new rankings are out and here is where the fighters of Punishment Inc stand.

Melvin Horne (L) #3

Muhammad Ali (H) #5

Lawrence McFarlane (M) #7

Omar Acevedo (L) #29

Lee Drydon (FY) #59

Andreas Ruelas (M) #71

Ismael Gutierrez (LH) #93

Glenn Leeds (W) #105

Tomoaki Watanabe (W) #112

Andreas will make his next fight a tougher one. He will fight #58 ranked vet fighter Rocky Graziano. The fight will be in two months. It will be power v. power, in an all out slugfest. Rocky’s chin and his defense will be tested greatly. I like the matchup for Andreas, especially with his contract winding down.

Ismael has his fight in two weeks. He looks like is going to be in tip top shape. I have my fingers crossed.

Middleweight Figher of the Year - #2 George Kings 27-2-1(9) v. #5 Roger Jennings 40-3-1(28)

Kings is very familar to everyone who knows Punishment Inc. He beat Lawrence in a big fight, and has beaten everyone else since. Jennings is a very good fighter too. His last fight was a KO of Jeff Larkin, but neither fighter has been able to beat Bill Neville, both of whom drew with the fighter. Jennings has been known to not be in the best of shape, and his chin, really hasn’t been tested. He shouldn’t have to worry about Kings. Who is a pretty light puncher. His biggest problem will be dealing with his defense and counter punching ability. Kings is the favorite here. Odds are a runaway 1/4, while odds on Jennings are 15/4. After knowing how tough Kings is, I gotta lean his way here.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote