View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 09:17 PM   #21696
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post

In the ongoing saga of drinks that have disappeared from shelves, I still can't get Zero Orange or Cherry Vanilla. Diet Dr. Pepper is now back on shelves in place of the new Zero Sugar. Gatorade is still in short supply. And now... Arizona Iced Tea. I love the zero calorie green ginseng and the Arizona shelves around here are completely bare. Also the Snapple diet raspberry has disappeared. This is getting old.

There's been no unsweet tea in bigger (2 quart, whatever) sizes here in several months. No Pure Leaf, no Gold Peak, nada.

But I'm not entirely buying the bottle-shortage as an explanation for that either, as new flavors/configurations have rolled out from those same brands.

We're getting to the point where some of the "it's not currently produced in X size" is about efficiency and shedding non-sellers rather than raw materials.

THe other big time shortage here, for several months? Canned cat food (whether in plastic cups or actual cans). Grocery, big box, pet store, all with mostly empty shelf space.