View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 07:50 PM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 12 - Theodoro
Chapter 19 - The Route of Trade

1 Oct, 1484 – Walachia is warring against the Turks so I agree to let them get military access through my stuff.

22 Dev – I get an event to Anatomical Theater. Our doctors have been dissecting and the locals don’t like it. I have three options. I choose to let them continue, gain 1 innovativeness and then get +5 rebel risk in my three Crimean state provinces by 5% for five years.

1 May, 1486 – Quiet 1485. I have 50+ spy network in Portugal so I steal maps from…it won’t let me steal from the Caribbean or American East Coast or Canada. I hold up and pull out my ship and send them out, since it says “I have no units next to that region”

26 June – I accept a Royal Marriage offer with Muscovy

7 Sept - Muscovy offers an alliance, I accept

1 Nov – My fleet arrives off the coast of The Azores in the North Atlantic, and now can I steal? Yes! I steal the Caribbean maps. 33 things are revealed, but no lands, just seas. I cannot get the things anyway, I could create a Conquistador from Expansion and do this the hard way, but even with the Portuguese naval bumps, it’s too far away

I choose as my new idea group Trades Ideas, a Dip group, and then I take Trade Idea #1 – Shrewd Commerce Practice, +20% global Trade power, and that unlocks my next Theodoro Idea that gives me +50% chance of a new heir.

27 Nov – I get a boundary dispute issue and gain a claim on the Ottoman’s holding at Tolcu at my two holdings I just took in Moldavia

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote