View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 12:54 PM   #1
PilotMan
Head Coach

A Year in the Life

...of a Pilot.

I have been mulling this idea over for a little while. Especially now that I travel to some more interesting places and my schedule is a little more interesting that maybe it's time to put some things down. Today was the day to get this going. So I guess it's now or never.

It's my intention to use this as more of a diary and more work than personal. I'd like to give some insight to my job duties and things that come up in the course of the day on the job.

I'm warning you. This job is not nearly as challenging in many ways as other flying jobs that I've had. This may end up be seriously boring and maybe not that interesting to most of you. Nobody is forcing you to read it though. I'm not that great of a writer either and I always have issues with keeping on track. A year would be a huge commitment success for me.

So with that. Welcome! Comment as you see fit or ask whatever might be on your mind.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote