View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 05:31 PM   #23
PilotMan
Head Coach

Beautiful morning flight up to San Francisco from LA this morning. No clouds, great temps. One of the benefits of being based on the east coast is all the west coast flying that I get to do. In my previous flying jobs I was stuck flying east of the Mississippi 90% of the time. I'd be stuck in the northeast on a snowy day where every flight was dealing with weather in one form or another. Occasionally I got out to Salt Lake City or Denver, Dallas, Austin, but most of the time was NY, Buffalo, Atlanta. I love it out here.

I'm trying to convince my body it's time to get some sleep. I have to get up in 4.5 hours and be ready to fly across the country whether it happens or not. So I really hope it does. Most everyone finds their own way to make it happen. It's not really fun to fly on the backside of the clock when your body is screaming ....sleep!

I leave you with this picture from my walk along the bay, not far from the airport and our short stay hotel in SFO. Just your standard beautiful January day in northern California. It's easy to forget that it's going to be in the teens when you get home, or that it might be snowing back in Newark.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote