View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 08:33 AM   #28
PilotMan
Head Coach

Done! Now to just get home. I didn't get the real rest that I had wanted to. Just ended up tossing and turning for a few hours. I felt fine though and it was a mostly smooth 4h and 40 minute flight from coast to coast. It's always much easier to go with the wind than against it, especially in the winter.

Now the trick is to get home. So I've been done with work since 630a and my flight was supposed to leave at 900a, but here it is, 930, and the expectation is that the flight won't go until 1030 now. The flight is going to be a long one too, because of that very same wind. Oh well, I'm like a barn sour horse. Point me home and I can handle it. The flight has plenty of seats and it looks like I'll get a row to myself. I'm not a small guy, that extra space makes a world of difference.

I completely forgot to mention that I had another odd first yesterday. I had gotten up to get in the shower in LA yesterday and it wasn't until just before I went to turn the water on that there was no shower curtain! I was like "wtf?!" Too late to call down and wait for someone to take care of it. I had plenty of towels and tried not to make too terrible a mess. When I went down I asked at the front desk "when did you stop using shower curtains?" She just stammered and looked at me like I had a unicorn horn coming out of my forehead.

If I'm lucky now, I should make it home by 115p this afternoon. Almost 6 hours after I finished work added on to my 6 days of work. Hurry up already!

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote