View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 12:25 AM   #3
tarcone
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Literally every campaign for President caters to the Middle Class. It's all about the Middle Class. It seems like the issue is that the Middle Class, who make up the most of the voters, tend to vote for people who cater to the rich (and the poor get screwed - just enough federal aid that they don't die on the streets but that's it - no real spending for advancement)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I see where you are going. But really does the party that caters to the rich care about the middle class (MC) and does the party that cater s to the MC but tries to prop up the poor, who support the poor, reall y care about the MC?

When does the middle class step up and understand they are the backbone of this country.

We pay the majority of the taxes, but get little in return. Why are we not recognized and catered to? When do the rich realize they cannot do anything without the shlubs that do the dirty work? When do the poor realize they get no welfare if the middleclass goes away?

This should not be a political divid. This should be a movement. Take care fo the middle class and the country runs pretty smoothly.

I feel like it is stupid to forget the most important class.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote