View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #202
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

A lot of people on the block that are not vets. I'm thinking this is happening for a couple reasons. First, the utr wolf has done well in some recent games. Second, the wolves typically target at least a veteran or two the first couple nights so we probably shouldn't off one ourselves. I don't really love any of the choices.

My second vote on Claph was two-fold. First, it was a retaliatory for putting one on me (again, I might add!). Second, I didn't want to spread out the candidates any further. In the lolcat game, wolf or not I played the day one the way I normally would and it damn near got me day one lynched by spreading it out on Cronin. I don't like being the deciding factor day one, wolf or not because there is no skill involved, dumb luck (be it good or bad).

The problem I'm seeing here is the opportunity for HUGE manipulation by the wolves if we even have one in our sights since we're so spread out. I would like to see a lot of these one votes converge on a couple prime candidates (and yeah, I'm tied for second at this point).
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote