View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #225
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I think a third candidate can be used for both good and bad. The point of having it close and not being a run away is to force the wolves to commit to try to save one of their own. You can do that regardless of a 2nd or a 3rd candidate.

A Third candidate can help especially as you have a greater chance that one of three is a wolf than one of two.. however it also can hurt as we saw in a recent game when the first two candidate choices were wolves and a third choice came out of the woodwork to try to save both of them.

I see a similar scenerio here as I saw in that one.. neither Eaglefan or Mccollins has their vote on each other, a third candidate is brought up with sudden momentum to bring an alternate choice to the mix.... In this case, I am not sure what a third choice is accomplishing unless both Mccollins and Eaglefan are bad.

I think in this case it is better to ignore PurdueBrad, and lynch one of the other two. If one of them does end up a wolf, I think it is a better than 50/50 chance that the other one is possibly a wolf as is Render.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote