View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #406
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I’ve seen the “kill the vets” approach work very well in the past. It really comes down to kill the players who have a rep as being good players more than simply experienced or veteran. Usually I would not lynch the vets from the start. But later on when the smoke clears and there is just that one player that you can’t figure out why they are still there, well that means something too. But no single strategy is fool proof.

Also, I have seen the wolves take out all the vets one by one. Same problem occurs. At some point one person should just not be there and that person ends up being the experienced wolf. Or the random gods give you 2 experienced wolves. It gets just as tricky, just more focused.

The two most notorious vets started the game and are still here. That would be Blade and Schmidty. At this point I would not recommend killing either as I think they are both good based on a prior post by each. Either that or one or both laid a good trap. For now I consider them more trustworthy than not.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote