View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 06:43 AM   #1470
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

This morning at 6 A.M. was the first practice of the season, so Bear's final swim season is now officially underway.

Sorry there hasn't been much in the way of updates about the team or the schedule but things are still very much up in the air. Bear was initially under the impression the only recruits for the men's team were Mac (a former Gold swimmer with Bear, who he helped recruit to Berry) and another swimmer who wasn't a year round guy, but that's apparently not the case. I believe there is a 3rd swimmer and a diver that also joined. When the team updates the roster I'll update the thread.

The schedule was also initially released a few weeks back, but it was seriously lacking. It had the team competing in only 6 meets all season, including the intra-squad meet. Obviously, Coach Paul was let go before he could finish the schedule and the new coach wasn't hired in time to have an impact on what was already in place. Bear indicated that the coach is apparently trying to add some additional meets. Again, once we get a firmer understanding of the schedule, I'll post it here.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote