View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 06:47 AM   #1473
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

General Update

The confusion with this new coach continues. We haven't received any communications from her yet, which is a bit surprising. The only things we have to go on are communications to Bear. To begin, it sounded like she was going to try and add some additional meets to the schedule, but no word on that since. Now the schedule has been released, but we find out the Intra-squad meet on the 8th, looks like it's just going to be a regular practice. Not sure when she's planning on letting parents know, because I suspect quite a few are planning to show up.

The team roster for the season hasn't been released yet (which is why I haven't updated it here). In addition, the Vikings website and the collegeswimming site for Berry still show Flinchbaugh as the coach. Not sure what she's doing on a daily basis, but if this were my new job, I think I'd be working on making sure I updated all the relevant websites and reached out to the parents to introduce myself. It's been very odd. We'll see where this goes.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote