View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 10:04 PM   #162
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 12 - Theodoro
Chapter 142 - Converting Ternate

22 Jan, 1746 – Halmahera converts, next is Manado where my army is. I destroy the Grand Shipyard here and order a Plantation for the Tea.

2 June – Tidore converts, next is Sula, I order here a Basilica to replace the Grand Shipyard

I order this 25k army to Ceram

10 June – Terante converts! Next is Ceram. I order here a Trade Station and destroy the Impressment Offices which are also a Manufactory.

18 Sept – Event – University of Theodoro – I spend 3k ducats, 25 ADM power to gain 3 innovationists

2 Jan, 1747 – I order:

Counting House for Incense at Las Khourey; Livestock in Phangwa; Grain in Turkestan

Stock Exchange in Sanaag

16 April – Event – Desires of the Flesh – I choose to keep quiet the affair again and lose 10 prestige

22 May – Our diplomat in Commonwealth was discovered building a spy network. I pull him

31 Aug – Sula converts! I spend 74 MIL to raise it’s dev level to 10 order here a counting House for it’s Incense. I order this Missionary to Ampom

26 Oct – Ceram converts, next is Manokwari on Papua Island. I destroy the drydock and order a Counting House for it’s Cloves

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote