View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 10:23 AM   #33
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
1. Wouldn't Linc have been blown away the second he manually changed the radio station? They didn't really explain that part. I know you have to suspend some disbelief, but that was weird...

No - he had a few seconds to run while the radio scanned...maybe 5 or so. If he was smart, he would have manually tuned the radio backwards THEN hit the scan. In either case, getting away was easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
2. How did the two former guards (Bellick and the other guy) know where Linc and Michael would be? Did that fat cousin know they'd be out in the country somewhere?? I thought for sure the fat cousin would know about Sucre's plan to see his woman... this was a case of unpredictibility, but in a way that didn't make sense to me at all...
Easy - Bellick said "following the chick was easy". He knew the girl was an accomplice from when Michael was in prison - remember he visited her at the strip club to ask about the credit card? - and so he just tailed her until she led them to Michael. They actually gave that away during the "previosuly on Prison Break" intro.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote