View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 02:35 PM   #37
chris3627
n00b

Love the show also, especially the flashback format they used last night. I think there are more varied story lines than last season, making it even more unpredictable and more things they can do outside the prison walls than inside. Is the show realistic, probably not, but a good story is a good story. After the car blew up the FBI guy mentioned a name of someone he didn't catch, that the explosion was similar. Was that just something to show that he isn't going to catch them all?

I have been thinking about this for a couple of weeks....who do you all think will be the first guy caught and when? My guess will be the bipolar, schizophrenic, mental patient (no updates or story line given on him so far?) Everyone else seems to be on the verge of being caught, discovered and/or turned in either this week or in next weeks teaser. It seems like at least 5 characters are actively going west (Sucre, T-bag, pickpocket, and Lincoln/Schofield) with some kind of confrotation happening in Utah. I think they might just announce in 3 or 4 weeks (before the break for the MLB playoffs) that the mental patient was caught and leave it at that.
chris3627 is offline   Reply With Quote