View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 09:36 AM   #186
muns
Pro Starter

The 3rd guy we landed and are extremely grateful for is SG-Sanford Crabb.

I love some of my guys names on this team. (Benito Lightfoot, Freddie Nation, Hernando Hernandez and now Mr. Crabb) I am gonna go for the All Name team here shortly.

But back to Sanford. I was hoping Washington wouldn't jump on him. He was a gamble for me. He wasn't qualified right away, and I thought that Washington would rather play it safe and go after some higher quality talent. My gut was right, however, I didn't realize the higher quality that Washinton was going after was top 10 talent. God help me there, but that is another story for another time.

Sanford is another All-American coming to USC that can play some ball. He is going to be another Freddie Nation (who I love) that can do a little bit of everything, and is athletic to boot. What I like about him is that he is another bigger guard to the roster. At 6'3 he will be the smallest guy that I start at guard. The smallest guard on the roster will be 6'2, and the biggest guard will be 6'4. Hopefully, by having the biggest team in the PCC and one that will be able to compete athletically, ill be able to combat some of the better talent coming in to the CAL's and Washinton's. If it doesn't at least we have some cool names to watch out on the court.

Code:
RECRUIT DETAILS #11 SG Sanford Crabb -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 6-3 Weight: 171 High School: Rainier Senior High School Hometown: Rainier, WA GPA: 2.30 Test Score: 990 Rating: **** Attributes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Type INS JPS FTS 3PS HND PAS ORB DRB PSD PRD STL BLK QKN STR JMP STA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current: 9 6 9 13 6 12 7 8 7 7 14 7 17 8 16 10 Potential: C C C A A B D D C D B D Season Stats: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PTS OREB REB AST TOS A/T STL BLK PFS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 27.0 3.2 9.7 6.8 1.7 4.12 5.3 0.2 2.1 Shooting Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FGM FGA FG% FTM FTA FT% 3PM 3PA 3P% -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10.6 21.2 .500 2.9 4.7 .624 2.9 6.6 .432 Recruiting Notes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Qualified: Yes Committed to Southern California Rankings: #51 Overall, #7 SG, West Region #8 Overall, West Region #2 SG High School Awards: All-State, Mr. Basketball (Washington), All American Top 5 Schools: *Southern California, Washington, San Francisco, Seattle
muns is offline   Reply With Quote