View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 05:58 AM   #2
Izulde
Head Coach

Turn 21 Notes
Patrick talks to packed audience re: Integrity
Power 4 Attack Ad on Clinton in Iowa on Energy (Warren Super PAC)
+2 Warren, -3 Clinton Momentum after New Hampshire rally
Insight gained into Issue Familiarity issue during rally

Turn 22
Booker shines in media appearance, speech
Jeb Bush good on Daily Show

I've conceded the New Hampshire governor's endorsement to Hillary, I think. She's getting crushed in Iowa with negative momentum now, so she's being forced to shift gears, and she's pouring a lot of resources into securing that endorsement.

Turn 23
Cuomo good on Meet the Press

Turn 24
3 Power Clinton Scandal
McDonnell good on media
+5 to Warren, -3 to Clinton in New Hampshire after rally

Forgot to move to Iowa first before doing that rally. Oops.

Turn 25
Ryan great on press appearance
+5 to Warren, -3 to Clinton in Iowa after rally

We've jumped up to 5.6% in Iowa and have more momentum than anyone else in the state. South Carolina has shifted to Mark Warner, and Tim Kaine currently has Virginia. We're at 6.9% in New Hampshire, which still sees Martin O'Malley with a commanding 24.5% to Cuomo's 12.9%.

The only endorsement I'm now fighting for is Tom Harkin's, and we're also maxing out our Organizational Strength and adding another foot soldier in Iowa.

Turn 26
6 Power Mike Huckabee Debate Meltdown
Christie and Cruz Debate To Draw

Turn 27
4 Power Clinton Wins Debate
6 Power Clinton Scandal

We pretty much bomb in the debate but that's okay. We're also at a point where we can now add another target state, and Nevada seems like a great one to do for some reason

Turn 28
Super Pac against Kaine on Abortion in Iowa

Turn 29
3 Power O'Malley Scandal
Christie Campaign Too Negative?
Warren Slammed for attacking other candidates in Theme

I declined an appearance on the O'Reilly Factor, because that just spells trouble.

Harkin is over 95 influence now, and another cool change of the game is that once you hit 95, you have to spend CP or PIP to bring the endorsement home.

I change my theme to run on Corruption, pro-Warren. Makes sense.

Turn 32
Tom Harkin endorses Elizabeth Warren!

We're up to 10.5% in Iowa, which puts us third behind Kaine (12.9%) and Clinton (10.5%), and we've major momentum.

Utah is now deadlocked between Clinton and Patrick, and O'Malley, Cuomo, and Clinton are running a 3 way tie in Georgia.

New Hampshire actually saw us drop to 5.9%, as O'Malley consolidates his huge lead there. As it turns out, it costs a PIP to make Tom Harkin a Surrogate, and I'm not so sure about that, given he only has 5 Surrogate Points when he's made, and I only have 10.

Fuck it. I need to win Iowa. Let's work on making him.

Turn 33
+12 Momentum to Warren after Iowa Rally.
Warren Super Pac attacks Clinton on Same Sex Marriage in Nevada

Turn 34
3 Power Christie Speech Backfires
2 Power Kaine Gaffe on Healthcare
2 Power Rand Paul Media Good
+8 Momentum to Warren in New Hampshire after rally
Warren Super Pac attacks Kaine on Energy in Iowa

Turn 35
4 Power Attack ad on Clinton in Iowa on Gov't Spending

Man do I love that Warren Super PAC. It's really helping me out.

Turn 37
Hillary Clinton endorsed by NH Governor Maggie Hassan
Booker Campaign Too Negative?
+3 Warren Momentum after Nevada rally
Tom Harkin created

Note: I'm not posting every single headline - only the ones that I feel like typing out, so like Jill Stein got positive press a while back for example.

We're going to park Tom Harkin and not use him until the week before the primary since he only has 5 points to use.

South Carolina appears like we might have a shot there, so we'll add it to our Target States and further build up our Nevada infrastructure.

Turn 38 Notes
Sandoval Speech Backfires
Booker Not Campaigning
Bill Maher Endorses Jay Cuomo

Turn 39 Notes
3 Power Martinez Scandal
Clinton Good on Daily Show
Barnstorming Flops in Nevada

We may have to give up the Battle-Born State as a lost cause. Good news in Iowa: Our 13.5% gives us a narrow lead in the state. Jay Cuomo has New Jersey now, O'Malley leads in Georgia, and Clinton wrestled Virginia back.

Turn 40 Notes
+12 Warren momentum in New Hampshire after rally.

Turn 41 Notes
McDonnell gives stirring speech
Perry flubs it on Meet the Press
+4 Warren momentum in Iowa after Rally

Turn 42 Notes
+4 Warren momentum in Nevada
Clinton creates ad on Warren/Immigration

Nice! Evidently she's starting to take me seriously. South Carolina is now a target state, so we'll work on a foot soldier and hold a rally there. Also still working on Issue Knowledge. At this point, I'm just going to accept we'll suck in debates.

Turn 43
Clinton releases controversial attack ad on Warren
Jeb Bush endorsed by his dad
Walker campaign too negative?
Clinton makes attack ad on Warren/Military Intervention
+3 Warren momentum in South Carolina

Fuck you, Hillary, and gee, no shock H.W. endorses Jeb. Let's strengthen our organization in Nevada and build another foot soldier in New Hampshire.

Got an intuition bonus to Gov't Spending. Yay.

Turn 44
Warren's home state of Massachusetts is queued up as a target state. Got to start thinking about Super Tuesday a little bit.

Turn 45
6 Power Clinton Scandal
Al Gore endorses Deval Patrick
Cuomo Campaign Too Negative?

YES! That's what we need.

Turn 46
3 Power Clinton Scandal
Alan Grayson endorsed by George Soros

We gain back the point we lost last time in New Hampshire, and expand our Iowa lead to 15.5%. Patrick goes up in Utah, and West Virginia and Virginia both turn white.

Turn 47
4 Power Clinton Scandal
+6 Warren Momentum in Iowa

Our momentum in Nevada keeps bleeding out, now at -8.9, but if we keep up the good things in Iowa and turn New Hampshire around, then maybe we can start building something here.

Turn 48
+6 Warren Momentum in New Hampshire

Turn 49
Alan Grayson talks to packed crowds about Immigration
Massachusetts now target state

Turn 50
+2 Momentum in South Carolina

Turn 51
+7 Momentum in Nevada
South Carolina foot soldier

Note: I may have missed when the upgrades are complete, but I think you get the sense of when as we do different stuff.

Turn 52
+4 Momentum in New Hampshire
+8 Momentum in South Carolina

Turn 53
3 Power Scandals for Clinton, Biden, Christie
+5 Momentum in Nevada

So I figured out the polls update on Monday

Nevada: 4.3 (+2.1)
South Carolina: 6.8 (+4.3)
New Hampshire: 8.5 (+1.6 and within striking distance of 3rd)
Iowa: 14.9 (-0.5 but still with a 3 percentage point lead)

With a little under a month to go before we hit Iowa:

Cracks are appearing in the Clinton juggernaut foundation, and the Republican race is just as tight as ever right now. Amusing note from the Libertarian race: Jesse "The Body" Ventura now leads in Texas, Oregon, and New Hampshire in addition to his home state of Minnesota, and has forced Tennessee to a tie. In other words, he's building just enough momentum not to concede to Gary Johnson.

Our national polling hasn't moved at all from our initial 2.7%, but with an Iowa win and continued pressure in the other early states, we can maybe get something going that will give us momentum before Super Tuesday hits, where we currently project to get crushed.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote