View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 02:40 PM   #31217
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
The problems the the Postal Service are experiencing right now are real and so infuriating. Lots of delayed packages. I heard a story about a package taking 17 days shipped from FL, on an order that would normally be delivered in 2. I mailed 4 packages last Monday. Most were supposed to be delivered last Thursday. One was on time. One was 2 days late, and the most important one of the bunch has made it about 8 miles to Cincinnati. It took 6 days to do that too, and no mention of it beyond that. Just that it arrived there. We have packages coming that I can see in my informed delivery that were shipped as far back as the 11th and haven't left their state of origin either. It's the confluence of actions and the total lack of leadership and planning from the government. It's so frustrating. I have little faith now that these packages will get where they needed to be on time. You can't call anyone and ask either, because the phone system is 100% automated.
My wife recieved a package yesterday that was placed in the mail 3 weeks ago. It was from 15 miles away.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote