View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 12:37 AM   #11
Terps
College Prospect

Well, my league file went corrupt and I'm not going to bother trying to figure it out. The new patch should be out soon, so I'll hold off on a new dynasty until then.

FWIW, we finished the season 81-81, still in 4th place. Delgado turned out to be a HUGE disappointment, hitting only .265 with 2 HR and ~20 RBI after we traded for him. Wieters (hit around .285 with 23 HR) finished second to Travis Snider for Rookie of the Year. Melvin Mora was benched, and demanded to be traded, but no one would take him on, so he was released. Luke Scott was traded in the offseason with a few prospects for SS Brandon Wood. Nick Johnson was signed in the winter as a free agent, leaving him at 1B, Brad Nelson at 3B, and Delgado at DH.

Rich Hill and Koji Uehara had good years in the rotation, everyone else was awful. Hill was traded in the offseason for 25 year old 1B/3B Brad Nelson. Sherrill lead the AL in saves with 45, with an ERA of around 2.00. Signed Brad Penny to a cheap deal to be a veteran starter, because Chris Tillman, Brad Bergesen, and one of Brian Matusz/Jake Arrieta were coming up to the rotation.
Terps is offline   Reply With Quote