View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 09:59 AM   #926
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
I'm usually quiet in the first few days of any game I'm in, that's standard operating procedure - see the last game or the pharoah game for evidence. In the last game I kept still, and then came in with observations that were dead on target unlike many others who talked too much. I prefer to watch, make observations, and then come in around Day Three with ideas. I think a lot of people commit too early to silly hypothticals and then are slaves to these random ideas.

Add to my normal SOP that Day One was Date Night for the Abe and this week is uber-training week for me, and you can quickly see that my normal SOP migt be a bit quiter. And I was still involved yesterday during the one time when I had a few moments with Blade and Alan T and such.

If you are going to vote for me based on what twothree said, I can accept that, although I think his scan is off, if he has a scan at all. But don;t do it because you think I'm quiet and that's unusual or not helpful.

-Anxiety

Fair enough. I haven't played one of these in quite a while (nor have I read any of the others), so I am going completely by what I see in this game. Quietness can be an attempt to hide, or an attempt to get swept up in emotion. The scan is worrisome though...
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote