View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 10:24 PM   #1271
TeamBills59
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Compare that number to every other developed nation in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
FWIW, I think that's a pretty well known fact on this board which has been discussed many times over the years. Crucial to this particular conversation, as mentioned above, even while the overall murder numbers decline the number of MASS murders has gone up significantly in that time:

I'm not going to go through the whole forum to see if it was posted before on the forum or not. I don't have time for that. Hell I have so little time I have to force myself to have a hobby. I was posting it in case people weren't aware.

As far as your graph goes, anyone can find a graph on the Internet and post it. That does't mean it's true. Don't get upset, I'm not saying it is or isn't, but just posting a graph doesn't mean anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Compare that number to every other developed nation in the world.

I'm not saying the United States is better or worse than other countries. I'm saying that the country is in a better place then it used to be. I see a lot of people in the world who think the opposite based on believing the "news" and not researching stuff themselves.

------

I don't have the time nor the patience to have a debate about this. I just wanted to post a little nugget in case some people weren't aware. That's all.
TeamBills59 is offline   Reply With Quote