View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 04:21 PM   #1286
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

I've never seen any such comments from H.L. Richardson, could you provide a link or any source/context? Certainly if he has espoused Neo-Nazi belief that'd be a deal breaker for me and Id withdraw my support.

The other thing is you seem real hung up on John Wick, I had never heard thatname in my life until you called me a Wick wannabe in a separate interaction on this board and I googled him. Admitedly I dont watch movies or really any TV beyond sporting events or documentaries, so maybe he is this generation's Eastwood or Wayne...but it seems to be a quick go to for you and I'm not sure I understand why.

Not everyone who buys a firearm hunts or wants it just for protection some want them just to shoot for fun or recreation. You seem to think this use isnt appropriate or that these people want to be some hero.

Does everyone who buys a basketball want to be LeBron or are there some 40 year olds who just want to shoot some hoops?

I probably need to stop wasting both our times we arent progessing any discussion and just largely talking past each other at this point.

Last edited by CU Tiger : 05-10-2019 at 04:21 PM.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote