View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 06:55 PM   #384
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
The circumstances for which Blade "revealed" bothered me. I just made a public statment to put some pressure on him and see what happened. I simply was trying to get more information.

You see thats the thing, its not just you putting pressure on Blade. You instead chose to push hard at the only two good guys who revealed, to the point of even pushing far past the time where any one else who could have refuted them would have. I just can't honestly believe that you would have pushed the way you did if you were good. Its just too much of a stretch in my mind. Almost every single post of yours was either attacking Blade or Spleen after their reveals.

You stayed far away from the people who did fishy things that couldn't be backed up, or even controversial things. You didn't comment much on my play the first two days, didnt comment much on Barkeep's play when he pushed in a way that was just odd. You only pushed the two people who were the most damaging to the wolves.

Quote:
I am not sure I believe Blade 100%, but I can see why he would be protected. Blade is the type of player who is going to scare wolves, especially in a small game. The bodyguard knew this and protected Blade. It makes sense, but maybe too much sense?

Quote:
I say we put some pressure on Blade and see what happens. How do we know that the attacker figured out who Booger was last night? Maybe he had something along the lines of something like "Booger stopped your attack" with no indication as to who Booger is.

Quote:
How come no one has stepped for to corroborate Blade's story? Blade is either being very noble here or he is a wolf. I am not sure which one he is.

Quote:
I will should be on right before lynch time, but I am going to go ahead and vote for Barkeep. I am not sure if he is a wolf, in fact, I do not think he is. But we will find out more info on Blade if we lynch Barkeep. If Blade knows who it was, then he would vote for him, right?

Vote Barkeep49

Quote:
Just to follow up on this a bit more....

Blade, Booger told you that he knew who tried to attack you. He did not share that information with you? You put some pressure on Barkeep, and he turned out clean. You have to admit that it looks suspicious on you right now. Did Booger tell you that the attacker knew who he was?

This weed stuff seems to be some sort of code. Are you working something?

Quote:
It does not look like I have to put much of a defense with today's action, but I will refute this a bit. I was one of six people who voted on the first day and one of five people who voted on the second day. I really would not consider this by any means damning evidence. I understand throwing darts at this point of the game, but it looks like we no longer have to do that.

Blade, your story sure has some holes in it, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt for two reasons: 1) There have been no night kills so that backs up your story a bit. 2) This would eb a terrible wolf play, because if olliegirl comes up clean, you know your dead tomorrow.

Vote Olliegirl

Quote:
There have been some interesting turn of events today. Spleen's move to me seems like he is panicing. He may be desperate to get something done tonight, but I think the wolf would just sit back and pray for good fortuane. Still spleen's role reveal is a bit shocking, especially when things look so good for the nerds.

I still think Blade's story has some gaps in it. Why did he say Booger came into his room and they got high together? What if olliegirl told Blade she really could not be active this game and Blade is doing this for some sort of credabillity. I am not saying this is the case, but I am just playing the devil's advocate a bit here. I am brainstorming, if you will.

Quote:
No comment on any relationship with olliegirl? I am keeping my eye on you.

Why did the attacker not discover that you were booger? Was the attacker high as well?

Quote:
What are you seeing? I saw you reveal that your the seer and that you think DodgerChick is the other alpha. Your still not cleared in my mind, and if you are telling the truth, you will be dead in the morning and thus be no use to us.

Quote:
So, you role reveal, tell us that DodgerChick is the other wolf, and then try to accuse me of being the wolf?

Something is not adding up here.

Quote:
Good job. Now we need to fish out the other one. My top two suspects are:

1. Spleen
2. Blade

Carry on.

Quote:
The circumstances for which Blade "revealed" bothered me. I just made a public statment to put some pressure on him and see what happened. I simply was trying to get more information.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote