View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 07:37 PM   #178
Lorena
Unregistered

*sigh*

My husband brought home 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. He opened up the Thin Mints (my favorite) and they each grabbed a handful of cookies and asked if I wanted some. I said no thank you and he left them on the counter. I kept going in the kitchen smelling the minty chocolatey yumminess and walked away. I asked him to put them away so I don't see them (out of sight, of of mind - thanks Ksyrup ). So here I am on the computer keeping myself occupied so I don't give in to temptation.

I need to get outta here cuz they're eating them right now and it's kinda bugging me that I can't have any. Last week my husband brought home Flaming Hot Cheetos Fries and I grabbed a big handful and that lead to another, to another... I can't do that again. In half an hour I'm a go to the gym and jog/walk on the treadmill for half an hour and hopefully when I come back it won't be as tempting.

Anyway, just wanted to write this down so I can get my mind off of it even if for a few minutes. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: it's 9:31pm and back from the gym. Thankfully this helped with the cravings and I no longer want those cookies. Going to the gym and writing this down helped a lot. I jogged/walked 1.90 miles in half an hour and the average speed was 3.8. Cool, that's up from last week so it's improvement.

Last edited by Lorena : 01-24-2007 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Update
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote