View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 06:04 PM   #110
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Are there any ST I might want to think about bringing here for a loan?

We have sold Daisuke Sato for 125k to a team in Holland.

Liga, Game #4 – Home vs FCSB. I start Lupu and Schlocobiert today. I begin countering, and then ease back to standard around the 17 minute mark. They score in the 28th minute on a nice cross/header. In the 44th, Lupu grabs a loose ball outside of the box and drives a few steps and scores. We tied at the half. 1-1. You can win this! I pull Traore for Margeman. In the 67th, Schlocobiert finds Lupu for goal. I send in Abaz for Stoian. Then in the 83rd, we, hopefully, put the game away as Margeman hits Schlocobiert for goal. Rodriguez for Jure Obsivac. In extra time, Petre finds Schlocobiert for goal. We win 4-1. Mom is Schlocobiert.

Away vs Frankfurt, Leg #2 – We have Tandia back from his injury today in the lineup. They score in the 25th, Half. 0-1. You can do better. Gimenez gets a card and we injure one of their players. I pull Lupu for Margeman. Petre a card. Jure one. Stoian for Petre. Palenik a card. I send in Castano for him. They score in the 91st. We lose 0-2. Well, we wanted European play, and this happens. We lose to Frankfurt 5-2 aggregate.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote