View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 01:31 PM   #57
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
OK, I’ll probably get killed for this but here goes.

I’m not sure if taking things from last game is kosher, but it is the only thing I have to go on. The first game I was the first one lynched. I was then a werewolf in the second game, I guess the assumption was made that I would get some sympathy.

So, I am using a version of that logic. NTN’s last second vote in the last game threw so much suspicion on him that it may have ended up costing the villagers the game. Using the logic that NTN may get cut some slack because of that leads me to believe he could be a magician because people may feel kind of bad for him and not want to vote early, since last game he was one of the last innocent victims who was very wrongly accused, people may not want to make the same mistake twice.

It is possible that roles are assigned in the way that you suggest, but I think eventually people would catch on to it and start expecting it. This would have a good shot to mess up a game early. The only way to really keep this from happening is to assign the roles randomly.

Having said all of that, people voted for me last game instead of ntndeacon, so maybe I *should* go after him this game.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote