View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 08:29 AM   #390
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

General Update

So it is time for the last short course meet of the USA Swimming Season. Unfortunately, the wife and I have some scheduling that we are going to have to figure out. Next week (3/20-3/23) Bailey and Bear will be swimming in the ESSZ Sectional Championships, whereas Brett will be swimming in the Atlanta Northern Divisional Meet. So we are going to have to divide and conquer. I'm not sure who will go where when yet...especially given that there will be quite a few long Frees swum by both Brett and Bear and the wife doesn't feel comfortable doing the numbers.

The pre-race write ups will be posted soon.

Also, another small note. A swimmer Bear is friends with from Summer League, Bohn, has moved from SwimAtlanta to Gold. He is an excellent swimmer having won 2 state championships a few weeks back. He switched over, according to his parents because, "other kids were picking on Bohn, and he was so unhappy he was prepared to quit." Yesterday was his first day with Gold and the boys reported that he was having a good time, laughing and hanging out with his new team. In fact, Bear reported that Bohn said, "I've talked more with you guys today, than I did with everyone at SwimAtlanta for the entire season..."
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote