View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #152
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now it’s a week until our next game, a bit of a break for us! Cenk did not have a good game, would he have gotten Adriano’s goal if I had left him in?

Jota asks if I can transfer him and I agree and list him.

Skolnik will be starting for us in today’s away game vs Vit Guimaraes. We lost to them earlier in the season when we hosted them. Pick up here you left off! We begin countering. We stop a major attack in the 4th. After a quiet first 30, they foul Marc with the ball just outside of the penalty area. And Defederico sinks the DFK for a score. Candeais almost doubles our score with a cross to him in the 38th that is blocked by the Gk. They slip a long shot juuuust inside the goal in the 43rd minute. Half time. Get revenge! They get a break away goal as soon as the half starts, but a corner kick by Skolnik to Freire is put down a few minutes later to tie things back up. I pull a tired Mexer for Costa. I move us to Control for a bit to give us some more opportunities. We struggle for a bit, but then a far away IFK by Defederico hits Rondon for a score in the 73rd minute. I have to pull Defedreico for Javi, but he did a lot before weariness forced him off. Back to counter. They have 3 yellows, we have none. Javi is injured and I put in Sequeira. Game, we win on the road 3-2. Defederico is MOM. Every goal was scored from a set piece.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote