View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #171
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Messi named as Player of the Year, Ronaldo won Top Goalscorer

We have quite a few staff contracts up. I take a gander to check in on them. I will let two coaches head off. I reup a few of my scouts and my fitness coach.

I’m considering bringing in a new Assistant Manager. I won Manager of the Month for May.

Messi also won the Golden Boot.

Do I need to sign anyone else? I’m bringing in a new midfielder and keeping Skolnik, a new ST and DC or DMC. I think we are good to go!

We have sold Adriano to Sport in the Brazilian League. Portugal got a Sporting draw for the Euro.

We have doubled our new kit sponsor. The old one was 532k a year, and the new one is 1.1 mill a year for four years. Our initial budget is set for 1.81 mill transfer and 115k wage. Our club’s value is now 17.5 mill.

Someone is chasing Daniel C, so I bump him to 2.5 mill asking price. I also have four people sniffing around GK Jose Moeirera. I bump up his value massively too.

We moved up massively in club rankings. We are now 72nd position. Portugal moved back up to 5th place in the Coefficients Table and edged out France again. I have agreed to get my guys to improve our youth recruitment efforts. Yay!

Football agent Alexandre Sousa has submitted a 200k offer to purchase 10% stake in Gk Jose Moreira. I like the cash. But I expect to, perhaps, keep Jose around, perhaps for a very, very, long time. I say no.

In what I consider to be a huge slap in the face of where I want to take this club, we have accepted to be a feeder for Dortmund.

Defederico and Adriano have left us.

I sign Jose Moreira to another, better hot prospect deal, in order to keep other teams away.

Mariano has officially retired.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote