View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 03:05 PM   #189
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

In the media, they dub Jorge Agra the next Domingos Paciencia. Now I know. Domingos Paciência - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hand out some rests. Aurelio, Strandberg, and Lucas Castro were in Team of Week. Freire is now Portugese!

Alright, today’s match vs Valencia is here. If we want to hang with the big boys, then we need to do well in a game like this. Keeping the same starters. Keep it up! I start defensive to see if I need to open up later. I started this game pissed off. We were down 0-3 at the half. I had lost interest. Then they scored again, and I really lost interest. Then something interesting happened. Aurelio hit Strandberg for a header off a CK. Great. Then it happened again just three minutes later in the 54th. Alright, I’m back in. I make a couple of subs – in went Javi at the ST position for a poorly performing Franny Castro and Mexer went in for Freire. We’ll probably lose 5-2 or something. And then in the 75th minute, Locus Csatro, right after picking up a yellow card, lofts the ball beautifully to Espinosa who gets free on a break away and puts it away and all of the sudden its 4-3. I have a tired Candeais. I slide up Aurelio to his spot and put in Rodrigues. I move to standard. Can we win late? Nope! We lose 4-3. Respectable after all. Unlucky folks! We were refused a PK and that perhaps might have pushed the game into a tie.

I was hoping we could get a tie, or even snatch a win. I can’t be surprised

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote