Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

October

5th – Away vs Gil Vicente
17th – Away vs Naval, Taca
20th – Away vs FC Bayern, Champions
25th – Home vs Sporting

Not that busy a month, really

Who was a good trainer? Freire, Skolnik, and Moussa Diallo. We did not like Marc.

We have 14 international call ups.

Our away game arrives. Gil Vicente is currently 11th. I start Jorge Agra today. Let’s see what the next Domingos Paciência can do. I use a counter strategy. Pick up where you left off! The first half begins quietly. Then we begin to pressure them, and we are unable to come up. Luckily, set pieces come to our aid again. Aurelio hits Freire, but he’s backed, so he heads to Candeais outside the scrum,who shots and scores. That’s t he half. Not bad, but you can do better! We come out all countering again. Rondon is playing poorly, but Agra is been u pfor it, so I swap their positions and lay in Franny Castro. I also put in new youth guy Luis Carlos I’ve been working on, followed by Joao Luis Rodrigues for Martins. Gil Vicente scored on us cheaply in the 88th minute when they got a lucky, and I mean lucky shot off that deflected off the crossbar and to a defender who sunk it. I will NOT GO DOWN LIKE THIS. I order my team to attack, highest level of tempo , hassle folks, mark tightly and get ready to go. And we are just pushing everything away. Then, in the 86th minute, Agra slips the ball out from a defender and beginsan attack on goal, only to be snuffed out, but his pass to Franny Castro gets a goal. I pull back to defensive, and we hold on to win 2-1. In his first start, Jorge Agra Is MOM. We got away with that one! They look all fired up!

Did you know that Luis Carlos has been labeled the next Paulo Futre? I don’t know who that is…

Paulo Futre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote