View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 12:43 AM   #286
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

No elevation, and nothing to hide behind, just wide open terrain, with a small river, concrete, and rubble.

Turn 1 – We lose initiative. Again. Light early damage doesn’t do a lot, and their Wolverine falls from something like 20 damage.

Turn 2 – We lose. Again. I am dashing my heaviest units across this field. They base my Vulcan with their Wolverine after it stands. Our Vulture nails a leg actuator on their wasp. Their Wolverine falls again, as does their Wasp.

Turn 3 –We win init. They rise the Wasp. I hop my Vulcan beside their Commando. Jenner runs behind their Longbow. We keep missing – its annoying. Meanwhile, their Panther gets a limb bowl off critical again my Vulcan’s RA. Their Longbow gets a through armor crit and nails a foot actuators in a leg of my Attila. Our Archer’s rear facing medium laser destroys the CT of their Wasp and its down. Whoa! Our Jenner hits the rear of the Longbow, which no one else has touched., First medium laser – center torso rear. Second medium laser? Center torso rear, 3 crits rolls, Gyro, Gryo, AMMO (who puts ammo in the CT of a mech -0 that’s dumb) and it explodes. Our Comet took out most of an infantry squad.

Turn 4 – We lose init. I run my overheated Jenner away. My Thor bases their Stalker. My Vulcan runs behind their Panther. Our Comet kills the platoon of infantry. Our Thor unloads, with the Ultra AC 20 leading the way and hits the Stalker for more than 60 damage by himself. Then our Gallowglas hits LRM 10 ammo in the Stalker’s LA. 60 damage from the explosion. Dead LA Dead LT. Deaad CT. Dead mech. Meanwhile our Vulture destroys the LA and hits some legs on their Blackjack. Everyone is still standing.

Turn 5 – We win init. Jump the Jenner behind their Commando. Lots of basing. They have a bunch of wounded mechs – BJ, Vindicator, panther, Wolverine. I’ma try to take out multiple ones this turn. Expecting an alpha strike, I go overheat on multiple mechs. Our Thor’s Ultra AC20 destroys the LT of their Vindicator. Our Vulcan nails the gyro and engine once each on the Panther. Our Vulture the gyro once and engine twice on their Wolverine. RA of their Panther is destroyed by our Thug. Our Grand Crusader destroys the Blackjack’s LL and the Vindicators RL, and then….CT too looks like. Our Attila destroys the RT, RL, And CT of their BJ. Our Alexander destroys the RT of their Commando. Their Panther and Wolverine fall. Our Vulcan kicks, hits the ammo in the LT and destroys their Panther.

With a pristine Charger and Whitworth, and damaged Wolverine and Commando, they call it.

Wasp, H, LL, RL, RT, LT, LA, LA
Longbow H, LT, LL, RL, LA
Stalker H, RA
Vindicator H, LL, RT, RA, LT, LA
Blackjack H, LT, LA
Panther LA

Us – reattach Vulcan’s RA

Kills – Archer, Jenner, Comet, Gallowglas, Grand Crusader, Attila, Vulcan

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote