View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 09:09 PM   #19
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Apparently in 1982, when the Ivy was still D1-A, they were going to invite Army, Navy and/or Northwestern to join so they could maintain 1-A status. Prior to that in 1980, the Ivy rejected Army/Navy from joining. Anyway, this gave me enough an idea to move Army/Navy to the Ivy League for 1944-45 season. I'm going to fold the Patriot League into a few other leagues including the Ivy because a 10-team league with an auto-bid annoys me unnecessarily.

For the time being, I've also banned international players [in the fbcb.ini file] to make things easier for me, the game isn't great at international recruiting anyway.

Loyola Chicago is moving to the Yankee conference, where Wichita State [who are too good for any other non-football league] are members to even that league out and provide a midwest travel partner. A few minor teams across the Summit + MVC + Southland switched as a result.

Lastly, I brought back the MEAC in the form of the Heritage League
, a conference incorporating their former members [minus FAMU who stay in the SWAC] and adding Morehouse, NC Central, Tennessee State & Kentucky State to make it a 12-team league with an auto-bid from the jump. With the Patriot League going away, it's an even split.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 12-11-2020 at 09:14 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote