Thread: Old School
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 02:48 PM   #13
hollmt
High School Varsity

So, the test was 63 questions. 5 questions from the easy chapter 1 (and they were worth the least amount of points) and the remaining 58 questions from chapters 2-7.

I struggled on the section I thought I would struggle on and will need to spend more time on that and that was the last half of chapter 7 dealing with molecular/ionic/acid/base/ reactions and all that jazz. Out of the approximately 9 or 10 questions from that entire chapter, I think I missed 4 of them. Overall, I missed 10 questions so I ended up with an 84%, which was below what my goal was, but I am still alright with the score. I missed 3 questions I should not have missed because I knew them and just brain farted them completely. Forgot to convert inches to centimeters on one density question, blanked on a acid question and actually one from chapter 7 that I really did know and failed to balance the product side correctly. It is the stupid mistakes that annoy me more than anything else.

So, not dissapointed overall. Overall grade is still around a 93-94% once he gets other stuff graded (labs, which I always do well on since I am pretty thorough). I will keep trucking and work on the stuff I had trouble with and just try and pay a little more attention on some other stuff.
hollmt is offline   Reply With Quote