View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 08:26 PM   #373
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Right now I am leaning towards Alant over Barkeep. I dont remember at exactly what time Alant voted for Saldana, but I think it was after I put the nail in Cheif's coffin. Then on day two he votes for Cronin....

You were asking to be dissuaded by someone other than Alan, so I'll try to weigh in on his behalf. Yeah, voting for saldana after CR was ahead looks like it could be an attempt to build trust, but on day 2, there was nothing more than vague hints from cronin that suggested he might be Wonka (and I avoided mentioning anything about it because it wasn't exactly the sort of thing we wanted to be broadcasting to the spies/wolves).

So you've got a day 1 vote, which is pretty thin evidence considering how seldom you can get useful info from day 1.

Now, having said all of that, I don't have any particularly better ideas, and nobody's given me any since the last time I was in discussion.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote