View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #3602
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Trouble is that's the same thing villagers would like to do, see how people will vote so they don't just let the wolf pile on to a wrong vote. I am definitely voting Mckerney or Commo, I just wanted to give them all day to convince me one way or the other.

Well the main case for me seems to be that I'm a good target for being killed or converted after revealing early on in the game. I can't really argue that point too much, as I'm surprised to be both alive and still a villager at the point in the game. All I can think of to counter that is the same as yesterday, even though I revealed the role of martyr isn't one that can really hurt the wolves in many situations, and being around makes me a target to help the wolves avoid a lynch late in the game.

The other two issues are bad voting record the first four days, and then trying to hide by going against EF on day 5. Like the possible conversion, can't argue that I don't have a bad voting record early, though it's not the first time I haven't been able to figure anything out early in the game as a villager. If people had me pegged as a possible conversion target night two, I'm not sure my voting record was much worse days three through four than the first two nights, it was pretty terrible all around.

If I were a wolf I don't think I would have sided with EF on his reveal day five, but I also don't think a wolf would have pushed as hard against EF's reveal as I did. Looking back I wish I'd don't more at the time, I was considering using my role to force a lynch of either me or EF but unfortunately didn't. But I still think I fought him on his reveal more than a wolf would have, it was obvious in their plans that day to take out the seer during the lynch without having to worry about the body guard, and probably to draw other roles out with the fake body guard reveal.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote