View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #3613
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I would hope that if you look back Dubb, you'll see that I've been fairly involved throughout and haven't been shy about giving my opinions. I would think an "UTR" wolf would be more likely to tag along w/ others in voting rather than give their own reasoning which can be picked apart later. Feel free to go back and look at my votes if you suspect me of doing that, and I'm pretty sure you won't see it.

I'm feeling the same way about Commo actually though I'm not sure how him being a newer player might affect things.

Saw it somewhere else while at work, so I'll answer a few quotes with this one post. It was made obvious several days ago by McKerney, dubb, and possibly others that I'd be the next person to be looked at and wouldn't make it to the end of the game. This coupled with the fact that I obviously had much doubt about our seer actually being our seer, makes me believe I'm going to get votes and look like a wolf. What I don't like is the fact that I'm a "new player". While this may be true, I'm fairly intelligent and wouldn't stick my neck out there with wolves going down left and right. Why would I want to bring more attention to myself? I would have done some things like I did early, but surely wouldn't have started a bunch of controversy. I would bring up some things not to go completely UTR, but in no way would I or any wolf stick there neck out so much for two people that are going to be dead wolves. The day bug died was really the day all three candidates died and mau died. This is because no matter what happened that day EF and Narc are getting lynched. If Mau reveals as sheriff it is a mind game on who he protects, himself or the seer, but the seer probably is killed that night while Narc dies. EF then looks bad because he was wrong, his back tracking wouldn't save him as it already has shown, so he is the next lynch. He then drags the sheriff into the flames with him. There is no way around it they all died that day, no wolf sticks their neck out defending two wolves who already hung themselves, it would be impossible and suicide for the wolf, new player or not.